Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Things to do when you are Bored and Broke

When you have nothing to do and you don't have much money to spend here are a few things you can do:

  1. You could go to a friends house 
  2. Talk to a friend 
  3. Text someone 
  4. Use the internet to play games 
  5.  Play sudoku 
  6. Play board games 
  7. Play lines from a hat with friends 
  8. Play questions only with friends 
  9. Play party guests with friends 
  10. Try cleaning 
  11. Or organizing your stuff
  12. Take a walk 
  13. Making a fundraiser like washing cars or mowing lawns for money 
  14. Blank out.
  15. Guitar
  16. Piano
  17. Sleep 
  18. Create some form of music with stuff around your house 
  19. Go to the zoo 
  20.  Go window shopping 
  21. Play sports 
  22. Do homework 
  23. Play with toy cars 
  24. Karaoke with friends
  25. Watch a movie 
  26. Create a car or any other item with stuff you have 
  27. Play with lego 
  28. Make up music 
  29. Read a book 
  30. Play game demos 
  31. Race an r/c car 
  32. Play with light switch 
  33. Scare your friends 
  34. Exercise 
  35. Jump on bed 
  36. Fly a kite 
  37. Draw stuff 
  38. Day dream 
  39. Think of items you want when you have money 
  40. Talk to people you usually don't talk to 
  41. Race a friend 
  42. Run around your neighborhood for exercise 
  43. In winter build a snowman 
  44. Play cards 
  45. Play chess 
  46. Build a fort
  47. Build a snow fort 
  48. Snowball fight 
  49. Swimming 
  50. Volunteer   
  51. Go to a party 
  52. And have FUN doing everything on this list!!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. I remember when we were at St. Anne's school and we made that snow fort and then the grade 7's broke it :'( #47 :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. #4 - the internet is a very useful thing, How I wouldn't be able to live without it! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. #47. I love it. I do it all the time. Every winter, first snowfall I make a snowman then my sister and i would build a big igloo kind of thing and then we would make mini fort wall type of things and when the cousins came over and we would have a snow fight we had shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. # 17 is the best i idea. Sleeping is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. #53 Should be send Kayle and Jordan Car Town Requests.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every year we try to build an igloo in my backyard. We will make two rows get too cold and quit. Then it melts. It's kind of a sad metaphor for life when you think about it. You work hard, but if you don't keep trying then all of your work melts away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. #45. I really enjoy chess, but I don't have a board and the pieces so I would have to go buy one. BUT I don't have money, so now I'm sad that I can't play chess.
    The Fattest Dog of All

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list! Karaoke is always a blast, especially if you have a bunch of friends who either:

    a) Sing really well
    b) Sing terribly but have fun doing it

    Also, it's amazing how organized you can get when you're bored - some of my best productivity comes from that, I'm convinced!

    ReplyDelete